Thread: Final Year Projects (Bangalore) - BE, MTech, MCA & MSC (IT)

Thumbs up Final Year Projects (Bangalore) - BE, MTech, MCA & MSC (IT)

HADRON Technologies (hadron.co.in) is Providing Latest Career Oriented/ Real time Projects for Final year students in B.E, MTech, MCA, Msc(IT).

We will provide projects to (IEEE & non IEEE) in domain like

Embedded,Robotics,Automation,GSM,Internet,GPS,.Wir eless, Biometrics, Device Oriented (Smart card, RFID etc) .NET,JAVA / J2EE, database oriented and web technology based

Students your idea can also be implemented.

Contact us
    Hadron Technologies
    (hadron.co.in)
    #151, 1st Floor, 4th Main
    Opp Parimal Mandir, Chamarajpet,
    Bangalore 560 018
    Phone : 080 2662 2080
    Mobile : 919741551037
    Telefax : 080 2662 3435

Default Projects

Hello Sir,
    Here Are The Few Things Which I Would Like To Discuss And Would Like To If All These Is Possible Doing In Visual Basic Or Java
    Kindly Let Me Tell You That The Below Mentioned Projects Should Be Developed Only In Java Or Visual Basic And Not In .Net Or J2EE.
    1.Client And Server Monitoring[Visual Basic Or Java]
    *Implement Socket Programming To Chat Vice-Versa
    *To Trap The IP Addresses And Remotely Shut Down/Restart Log Off
    Irrespective Of Their Login
    *Up Load Or Down Load Files To The Respective Folders From Client And Server Machine
    *To Restrict Some Sites Based On The Server Machines
    *To Increase Or Decrease The Increase The Down Load Speed
    *To Restrict Instal/Un-Install Software Programs

2.Stegenography/Data Hiding In Image File[Visual Basic Or Java]
    *To Hide The Text /Embed Text In a Selected Image By The Use and Send To The Client/Server System Based On The IP Address
    * Then System Which Receives The File Should Be Able To Un Hide Based On The Permission

3.File Encryption Or Decription[Visual Basic/Java]

4.Face Recognition Using Web Cam [Visual Basic/Java]
    *That Is I Need To Trap The Image And Save That In The Data Base.
    *The User Should Able To Change The Pixels If And When Required Before Saving Into The Database
    *Now Again For The Validity When Again Captured, It Should Be Able To Display all The Concerned Details Of That Person
    *For Every Login/Log Off The Attendance Has To Marked And Then Calculate The Percentage For The Month

5.A Simple Data Base Application Where He Can Save The Data Any of The Provider Or Data Base Like Ms-Access/My Sql/NotePad/Oracle 8.0/Sql Server.
    *Back Up And Restore Utility Also
    *To Create a Short Cut Once The Package And Deployment Is Done

6.How To Restrict Copy And Paste Or Install / Un-Install A Software Based On Expiry Date[Ex:AntiVirus Is Given A Restriction That It Cannot Be Installed More Than 3 Systems -Similar That ]From And To A CD Using A Visual Basic / Java Program

7.Fire Wall Implemenation With Almost All The Secured Facilties

8.Router Implementation Accross NetWork

9.Voice Or Speech Recognition

10.Exam Seating Arrangement Based On Groups Like ECE/EEE/CSE/IT Or Any Branch As No Two Students Of Same Branch Do Not Sit Next To Next.Implement Some Of The Best Validations And Back End As Oracle

Note:-
    All I Wanted To Know That Can These Be Done If So What Could Be The Nominal Charges
    EMail [email protected]

Default Re: Projects

Hi Shiv,

The reply has been sent to you at [email protected]. Please feel free to contact us for any other queries.

Regards
    Hadron Technologies