Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Final year projects with training

Hi, am doing ma final year electrical engg. I want to know the project titles and centres / company where i can proceed with. kindly help me out !.
    You can contact me in aishvarya_ravindran@yahoo.com

Default Skiveprojects in chennai for final year students

Friends,
    Skiveprojects in chennai doing their best by providing career oriented projects in final year. Visit them once, get project& career guidance. Mobile:9176990090

At Digital Data Labs, we do projects for M.E/B.E/Diploma students. We do any projects suggested by the Student/Staff's, based on published IEEE papers in Communication/DSP domain. Abstract of all the projects listed/ new topics will be sent by mail on request. We also take courses in Verilog/VHDL/system Verilog. Please visit us at www dot ddlindia dot com

Digital Data Labs(DDL) is an Indian company located in Chennai, the IT gateway of South India. DDL employees have more than 20 years of combined experience in the design and development of FPGA design, Board design and Embedded system design for the corporate, students and research community. We have experts guiding and help us who have worked in leading research organizations in India and have worked with International Clients in USA. We actively update our base of knowledge to keep pace with the latest trends in today's accelerating change in technology. This responsibility to meet researchers ever growing requirements has proven to be the key to our success. We use the latest design tools, VHDL/Verilog for digital designs, SPICE for analog designs and DSP technology for imaging and control optimization. By employing new design methodology and project management, we have increased productivity, helped to hold down our costs and assured our commitment to meet project deadlines. We also provide a full range of IT/BPO, Data processing, Data conversion and High Volume scanning/Printing related services that can save you time and money. We have been serving global customers since 2001.

VLSI DIVISION

Our VLSI division has expertise in doing high speed board designs, FPGA designs and embedded system design. FPGA development team is capable of delivering fully validated ready to deploy FPGA solutions based on a set of requirements from the customer. Our expertise ranges from design of companion FPGAs with a few hundred gates to SoC designs with multi-million gates FPGAs. DDL offers complete board design capability - from requirements to design, layout, prototyping and testing. Our team has rich experience in designing high-speed, high-density multi-layer boards and systems. This coupled with proven design processes & methodologies help us meet the challenge of delivering complex boards on time to meet the reduced time-to-market requirements of our customers. Expertise: Architecture design . Schematics capture . Board layout . DFM/DFT . Signal integrity & Cross talk analysis . EMI/EMC analysis . Thermal analysis . Prototyping . Bring-up testing & Design validation.

i am doing my final yr, electronics and communication discipline.. Can u list out some major companies who provide final year projects with regard of my discipline in chennai..

hi,this is sudhir.any one intersted for final year cs project call me:09861291886.i am from orissa.i am available upto 11th nov.

the project with me are:asp.net,c#,with advanced concept like stored procedure,3-tier architechture and crystal reportig.all are live project.call me:09861291886.i am in orissa upto 11th nov

hi poojitha this is surya frm hyderabad. we are offering real time projects on java and .net.
    if u r int just call to vanitha 8121118922

Quote Originally Posted by poojitha View Post
    Hello ,
    this is poojitha frm banglore i m doing my BCA final year.... CAn u pls help me out in selecting the project
    contact me on 8121118922=vanitha

hi suganya this is surya from path finder solutions hyderabad. we are offering real time projects on java and .net . can u pl. call on 8121118922 or just provide ur contact no or email id we will get in touch with u

DUCC Systems (P) Ltd. , a software organization, working in the education ERP market and also on web domain invites students for its 6 months project based training for MCA, B.Tech, BCA and others in JAVA, .Net, J2EE, PHP and other technologies.

The students of 6th semester of MCA, B.Tech have to undergo 6 months project based live training in a software company. DUCC Systems understands the needs of students to undergo the industrial training program and hence provides a full fledged training program on the best technologies of the industry.

The batches are starting In January and will last till June/July and the training is in Delhi. The Training venue is well connected by Metro, Bus and is located at the most attractive hang out location of south west Delhi, District Center.

Trainees will be divided in teams and every team will have a trainer assigned. Every team will be assigned a project to be completed within a particular time period. The trainees will be certified on the projects undertaken as well as the training completion.

The training will be in JAVA (Core JAVA, Advance JAVA, J2EE, J2ME) , .Net (Asp.net, C#, SQL Server, VB.Net), LAMP/WAMP (PHP, MySQL, Apache, linux), web designing .

The fee for the six months training is Rs. 8500 (Everything included).
    The batches are starting every Monday after 3rd January. Seats are limited because this is a live project training and hence preference to the first comers will be given.

Call us at 09953631179 (Mr. Amit)
    Or 011-25624491 (Miss Ankita); 09711496932 for details.

Cool Final year projects for bca,mca,btech,be(it ,csc)

ree project for final year B.E, B.Tech final year students - Chennai

Greeting from Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd!!!....

Bangalore based Software Development Company with Corporate Training & Consultancy now in Chennai, providing an opportunity for the final year Science & Engineering Students, those who have 60% aggregate to carry out their academic project in out R&D (Research & Development) Department.

The Candidates will be trained in any one of the following technology

- Java / J2EE with Struts & XML
    - Dotnet(2008) with Webservices
    - PHP with Ajax and MySQL

and will be refined in

- Documentation (CRS, SRS, FDS, HLD,LLD)
    - Layer Architecture
    - Naming Standardization
    - Coding Optimization
    - Communication
    - Aptitude & Personality Development.

Involved in Real Time Projects

- IEEE Projects
    - Web based Application
    - Windows based Application
    - Network based Application

Project Details are as follows,

ABOUT DOMAIN AND TECHNOLOGIES

JAVA

IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORK SECURITY
    IEEE-TRANSACTIONS ON DEPENDABLE AND SECURED COMPUTING
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING COMMUNICATION
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON MOBILE COMPUTING
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON CLOUD COMPUTING
    IEEE-TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING

DOTNET

IEEE-TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING
    IEEE-TRANSACTIONS ON DEFENDABLE AND SECURED COMPUTING
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON CLOUD COMPUTING
    IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORK SECURITY

JAVA

NON IEEE - WINDOWS APPLICATION
    NETWORKING APPLICATION
    WEB BASED APPLICATION

DOTNET

NON IEEE - WINDOWS APPLICATION
    NETWORKING APPLICATION
    WEB BASED APPLICATION
    PHP

NON IEEE- WEB BASED APPLICATION

Excellent offer exclusively for final year students alone, Take any course training and gain PROJECT for FREE.

Courses Offered are,

Java/ J2ee with Hibernates, struts, springs
    Dotnet(2008) with sliver light, WF, WPF
    Software Testing (Corporate & Regular)
    Php / Mysql with Ajax
    Web Development course with Cake PHP, Joomla
    Web 2.0 with flex
    LAMP

Before completing your degree we will show you a way to get your career.

For further details please contact us

SUDHARSHAN.M

Default final year project in companies in mumbai

HI
    I am third year electronics engg student from Mumbai University. I am searching for final year projects in companies in mumbai.If anyone has any contact numbers please mail them to me.
    Thanking you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast