Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Final year projects with training

AET Android Lab (AAL) is a research and development center for latest Technology in the field of software, mobile applications and Robotics technology. AAL is a software development firm and leading technical education institute in India provides latest Technology Exposure in the field of Robotics, Embedded systems, Fly-Tech (Aero Models), Android Apps Development and Software Technology and tools.

AET Android Lab provides final year project with Training in Android Platform, Robotics Design, Embedded systems, Aero Model , Java and .Net Technologies..

Services:
    1. Training and Placements.
    2. Live Projects training.
    3. Academic projects Support.

Call us :9445530757

Hello
    I am a B.Tech student IT branch Final Year
    Please suggest a good project in ASP.Net.
    I have to submit it as my Major Project

Thumbs up HCL for Final year projects with training

HCL would be a good option for Final year projects with training

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 NEW DELHI
    0-9582999348 0-9818112118,0-9582999345
    Email at southextension (at) hclcdc.in

projects center in chennai which gives the complete knowledge about the projects and gives training to the students ,projects in all domains are handled with stuffed staffs

Cresco Solution is an India leading PHP & ASP.NET Training Institute in Ahmedabad. Cresco Solution provider ERP Training, PHP Training, iPhone, Android Training, CMS Training, Software Testing and SEO Training Services in Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.

Contact Information:
    Cresco Solution
    B-210 Ganesh Palza,
    Nr. Swasti Cross Road, Navrangpura,
    Ahmedabad - 380009
    PH no: +91 966 250 2471

More Information Please Visit us : crescosolution.com

Hi All, I have done live project Training from Pasham Technology in Hyderabad. See their website you will get many final year project information from their.

Hello,

Which Kind of project you want to do.....

I am final year student looking for Final Year Projects in Chennai. Can you help me in assisting me a project and the package, so that i can proceed further on it.

Thumbs up final year project in chennai

Any one want to do ur final year proj i suggested this institute

The best way to learn about subsurface geology and the potential for natural gas deposits to exist in a told area is to drill an exploratory well. This consists of digging into the Earth's crust to allow geologists to study the material of the underground rock layers in detail.

This project work on "petroleum exploration & its instrumentation" was done as a part of summer training project at ONGC and is bonafide work of the author for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. This report contain detail study about petroleum exploration, location of oil fields, elements of a petroleum prospect, different types of traps like structural traps & stratigraphic traps, extraction, drilling, production etc.

Dear all,
    Greetings from Cegonsoft,

Cegonsoft is one of the best training center in coimbatore. Cegonsoft we are the Pioneers of IT Training in Coimbatore. We are guiding you with world's best IT Experts to do your Project in more secured way. We will guide you in all the aspects and hence you will gain lot of technical knowledge.

C.No: 9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134.
    Address: Cegonsoft PVT LTD, #108 Nehru Street, Near Senthil Kumaran Theater, Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.

Hi All,
    Grretings From College2Corp,

College2Corp is an unique skill developmetnt program. We are also guiding for all final year project (IEEE and non IEEE). We are a division of SSG Software Solution. So all your projects will be guided by the best IT Experts. We provide class room training and also on-campus training. We provide mostly practical training. We tranform your theoretical knowledge to practical one to meet the present day job requirment.

Mobile : 9344412669, 9362754666

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast