Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final year projects with training

Default Final year projects with training

METRON Innovations Pvt Ltd, established in 2008, a Software Development Company based in Tamilnadu, Andhra, Mumbai and Karnataka working on various products in India and Overseas. We provide our own projects to students for their Final year projects and also conduct a Program called Future Foundation Program exclusively for Students. IEEE projects, currently we are working with AP Govt for an Wireless project and this requires many candidates for developing this project. Metron offers training programs on all Technologies as part of our program. Once project is complete we also offer Jobs to successful candidates in Metron and with our clients in India and Overseas.

So, Please call us on the below numbers for projects and a wonderfull carreer oppurtunity with Metron.

Debesh Kumar.M
    Head - Projects.
    Metron Innovations Pvt Ltd.
    Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Bangalore, Hyderbad, Mumbai
    Mob No: +91 9677004850, +91 9940281715
    Email: project@metroninnovations.com

Dear sir/madam

I am final year bca students searching for projects,could you please send the details of your project
    I wish to do projects in your company
    Please reply fast.

Sir
    I am a final year BScIT student.I am looking for projects.I would like to do a project with your company. please give me the details of your projects.reply me fast at tusharviraj@gmail.com

Hi,

Final year projects with training is a well known problem with students of B.E,B-Tech,MCA etc. so i got a solution for this .

In Navi Mumbai there is a institute of IT courses and Projects i am giving you link and contacts of that definitely it will help you a lot..

Call: +91-9322329578
    Email: anirban@aspirtek.com

best of luck..

Default best institute to final year projets..

Quote Originally Posted by tusharviraj View Post
    Sir
    I am a final year BScIT student.I am looking for projects.I would like to do a project with your company. please give me the details of your projects.reply me fast at tusharviraj@gmail.com
    hi..
    giving u link for help...

Thumbs up final year projects and training

hi all,

mr. hunt has given very usefull contacts they are very good in projecks

you all can go and see that

cmcnavimumbai.com

thanks hunt again

bye gudluck

hey.........
    I have got some usefull informations

aspirtek.com/cmcnavimumbai/projects.php
    Final Projects

Certificate from CMC Ltd., Bandra Kurla Complex (Mumbai) - a TATA Group Company.
    Guidance from Expert Industry Professionals - who are all Software Developers with 5+ years of experience.
    We will help you develop your project proposal and final project report as well. We have some excellent Software Documentation Professionals on our staff who can assist in creating Professional-level documentation.
    Variety of IT projects in the latest technology trends - including Web 2.0, Mobile Devices, Large-Scale Databases.
    Free Access to Placement Opportunities at various software companies.

Featured Final Project Reports

Participatory Learning Environment - A Complete E-Learning Solution for enhancing learning among students while easing the administrative burden of the instructor and cognitive overload of the students. This project won a University Gold Medal. Download Final Report
    PeakAlpha - A Complete J2EE Web Application with Oracle 10g for online share trading and personal finance Download Final Report

Hello ,
    this is poojitha frm banglore i m doing my BCA final year.... CAn u pls help me out in selecting the project

Hi iam doing mtech in telecommunication i have to do my project.can any o ne help for tha project titles and also about institutes..thank you

I am final year msc software students searching for projects,could you please send the details of your project
    I wish to do projects in your company
    Please reply fast.

none of d above queries r solved yet..hw can u help me in suggesting a project...so plz consider it..as it is important for us..

I am final year computer science students searching for a complete projects,please send the details of your project to my mail kennoh24@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast