Thread: Hi, I need some help Just finished my graduation

Default Hi, I need some help Just finished my graduation

Hi Every one, I'm a BE Graduate Just finished my Graduation, I have aggregate of only 60%, and not many companies invite me for interview, in fact I have attended 0 Interviews.
    Not sure what to do help and advice me pls thanks

Default Re: Hi, I need some help Just finished my graduation

come on guys give some good tips

which field did you specializze in? Please mention about it and may be then can i suggest you a few things that has either helped me or some of my friends.

Diploma in CS and BE In CS.

My suggestion to you would be to go for a course before going for any big companies. If your interested in SAP then go for a course, else if your intested in software please do a course in java( i recomend that you prepare for certification) else if your interested in hardware then join a MCSE/CCNA course. Once your done with them, your resume will hol added attractions and i'm sure this will fetch you a job.

Hi,

You can try with some job consultancies for an apt job for you.

What do you think about Oil & Gas Industry?

Hope it helps

Regards,
    George Buffet

Default Find your right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Imran View Post
    Hi Every one, I'm a BE Graduate Just finished my Graduation, I have aggregate of only 60%, and not many companies invite me for interview, in fact I have attended 0 Interviews.
    Not sure what to do help and advice me pls thanks
    You are at a critical junction of career decision. I have come across many students like this. I have suggested them to contact Loratis Career School, its is only one bankable career school to guide students. They have many workshops across India and would advice you to connect with them. You will not repent my advice. It is worth investing on right career rather repenting all your life.

Best wishes!

Why dont you go for interviews?

I think you have problems regarding your communication skills or in presenting yourself. You should go for a 'Public Speaking Course' Or u can also do 'Interview Facing Course'.

Call Shikha For More Info - 9582121300