Thread: how to improve comm. skills?

Exclamation how to improve comm. skills?

hi guys, im in my final year engg.student and when i face a interview or a debat, i hesitate to speak and i knw that i have a lack in english fluency... can anybody tell how to be bold and how to improve my communication skills?

the important thing you should keep in mind when you want to develop your communication skill is dont feel shy to speak in english even if its wrong dont mind what others comment about you. daily read aloud Hindu newspaper, if have any doubts mark it down and ask anyone you know who is good in english.
    practice speaking in english in front of the mirror you got to speak looking at your eyes and not bending down.

hi , good Communication is very important now a days to get better job.Firstly read news paper and read it in front of mirror loudly. developed skills to communicated .. you can get good stuff about this a on different internet site one of them is rangrut.com ...improve you cmmunication with practise in daily life.

I think to improve communication skills, we should read news paper daily , and read news paper in front of mirror very loudly.Always try to communicate with friends in english.

Hi,

English is a part of human personality.To get a good job, your communication skills must be effective and impressive.

Person who don't know English have to face many problems. The only way to improve it is try to speak in English even it is wrong. Read newspapers,mark difficult words and get their meaning from the dictionary.

Also, speak English in front of the mirror this will help you to improve your personality.

Go ahead.

good to take part in competitive discussion