Thread: Networkers Guru CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIE training in New Delhi, Gurgaon

Default Networkers Guru CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIE training in New Delhi, Gurgaon

Networkers Guru is Asia’s top CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) boot camps, online classes and expert technical training Provider. Networkers Guru was established in 2006 and We are first choice for training on CCIE and we offer trainings on very popular Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Microsoft programs like MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIP, CCVP, CCDA, CCDP, CCIE Routing and Switching, CCIE Security, CCIE Voice, CCIE Service Provider and CCIE Wireless in New Delhi and Gurgaon.
    Challenge with top level quality-
    Join Demo session in any of the training facility across India and then join demo session in Networkers Guru, compare quality and then go for admission.

Networkers Guru
    (An ISO 9001:2008 certified company)

M-19, Old DLF, Sector 14
    Gurgaon-122001 (Haryana), India
    Tel: + 91-124 4279117
    Mobile: + 91 97178-62972

Default CCIE Security Advice Needed from Networkers Guru ,Gurgaon

Hi Pradeep , It's long that we have come accross each other . I heared that you have now become dual CCIE . CCIE in R&S and Security. Must be great Feeling. Please guide us also for the same. Your Institute and Lab has got wonderful facility for all the CISCO Courses like CCNA,CCNP, CCIE .
    Please guide me for CCIE so that i plan it earliest to come there.
    Thanks
    Pritam

Hi Pradeep, Its great to hear that this year also you have banged with the Big Brand Award for the best CISCO and MICROSOFT Training.
    Thanks
    Ram