Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plz.....suggest me any final year project topics in J2ME?

Default plz.....suggest me any final year project topics in J2ME?

suggest me some latest topic in IT field that could be implemented in 5 months.. it would be better if that is in java,,J2EE ,J2ME....
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

When I was in Final Year I was suggested to work on Mobile to mobile Messenger which will enable not only Chat [ using bluetooth ] Also enables the user to share file just like any other messenger [ Say Yahoo messenger or MSN Messenger ] which will also work on using network if possible which can be installed on a blackberry machine.
    I dropped out from this project but my friend had gone with it and has done it.
    If you wish to do this project let me know I will provide the documents.
    Not the source.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

hi!!! this is tasam and liked the idea of ur project.. can u plz forward us the necessary documents so that we can work on the work... plz reply as soon as possible...

Please give me you email address, I will try and forward that to you. It is with my friend I will get in touch with him to get the documentation.
    All the best.
    Job Board
    Career Tips Freshers Career Plan, Tips for CAT, MBA, Study Abroad Tips...
    Resume Tips Resume Tips For Freshers and Expe... Experts, Know how to build your resume for that very important job.

Default i need your help too

please i'm interested in your project. so please i need what ever i can get from you on the project.

i'm interested in your projec so can u plz forward us the necessary documents to me..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JobHelp View Post
    When I was in Final Year I was suggested to work on Mobile to mobile Messenger which will enable not only Chat [ using bluetooth ] Also enables the user to share file just like any other messenger [ Say Yahoo messenger or MSN Messenger ] which will also work on using network if possible which can be installed on a blackberry machine.
    I dropped out from this project but my friend had gone with it and has done it.
    If you wish to do this project let me know I will provide the documents.
    Not the source.
    Hey ..
    i am interested in documentation of this project ...
    u can mail me on netpadik gmail.com

Default im also interested in project

plzz send me details

vivekroy_143@yahoo.co.in

plz do send it to me as well

i wud highly obliged
    thnk u

hi..i m, also interested in dat project ...!!..so plz. send me some details about dat project ..
    i'll b highly obliged to u ...
    thnx' u...~!!...

Default help me for j2me projects

pleaseee suggest me ideas for j2me projects as soon as possible.....its urgent

please suggest me some project topics...some innovative 1s in j2me...its very urgent...nd its a final year be project..please help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast