Thread: Soft Skill & Personality development programs

Default Soft Skill & Personality development programs

Hello everyone,

Greetings of the day,

I am a Kolkata based soft skill & personality counsellor and would love to clear any of your doubts relating to interviews and all. Feel free to ask me and also know about the location where I am going to conduct a free soft skill and personality counselling.

Regards,
    Priyanky
    [email protected]

query-what is the right and appropriate way to increase personality skills.
    how to talk our team leader, manger and others?

HI Shreya..
    Greetings of the day..

Improving personality covers a vast area... There are several factors that influence a person's personality. Some of these includes:
    -How you communicate
    -How you deal with people
    -Your dressing
    -Body language
    and many more... And in each of these factors in itself includes many things which should be taken care of for developing a good personality..

Regarding talking to team leaders,managers it depends on the situation and answering it in a few simple steps won't clear your doubts I guess.However Let me give you a basic idea. Shreya See,these are the busy people and so you should make effective use of the time you get to speak with them. Prepare in advance what are the things you want to know.In case you want to discuss some problem its better to go to them along with a possible solution you feel is good.However it again depends what sort of problem it is.Also try to maintain a positive body language like maintaining eye contact,unfold arms, leaning forward to show interest on what your manager/team leader saying and above all appear confident.
    Shreya just write to me in [email protected]ahoo.co.uk so that I can give you my site id where you can get to know many things. Also joining my site will help me to have a direct chat with you and can clear whatever doubts you have.It also will help me to keep you updated with new informations.

Write to me, I will definite like to help you.

Regards,
    Priyanky