Thread: HR experts, please can you help me with a follow up email regarding a job

Default HR experts, please can you help me with a follow up email regarding a job

interview that I went to? I went to a job interview 10 days ago, and haven't heard from them since. The interview went quite well but for some reason they haven't contacted me yet to say if it was successful or not. I would like to write an email to their HR department to follow up, what can I say? Please help!! Thank you!

Just e-mail them stating you would like to know the status of your job application.

There are samples on the big job boards of "Thank you for the Interview" letters (and in Microsoft templates)

Basically, it sort of is like a cover letter ...
    "Thank you for interviewing me on June 1 for the position of Administrator. I am very interested in this position and feel that my experience is a good fit for this. (you can go into depth, depending on how much relevant experience you have) I was hoping that you would be able to update me as to the status of this position? If you have filled it, I hope you will keep my resume on hand for future openings. Thank you."

Best of luck.

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

It was very enjoyable to speak with you on (the date) about the (position ) at the (company). The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The interview confirmed my desire to work with you.

In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position strong (your skills) skills, assertiveness, and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively with the department.

I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position.

Sincerely,

Your Name
    Email Address
    Address
    Phone Number

First thank them for the opportunity again, then ask for the status of your application or ask if the positon for which you interview for has been filled.

Hi

I read some opinions in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.